PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my daughter it is now equal 1 year, and at us have appeared still...

Irina
15.06.2004, 21:43
Hello, the doctor! To my daughter it is now equal 1 year, and we had two more bottom teeth, and that in 6 months. Has passed or has taken place the big period of time, but zubki are not cut, though a gum or gingiva have bulked up for a long time. Whether it is normal? Whether it is necessary for something to undertake? I give from 4 months an egg shell in a powder. What else it is possible to give preparations of a calcium?

Masha
15.06.2004, 23:58
Irina, to us 1.3 and at us 7 teeth, and last has got out about 2 months ago. Desna too all swelled up, sljunirekoj, arms or hand it is thrust in a mouth up to elbows. The doctor speaks, that worries it is not necessary, all will grow.

Katya
17.06.2004, 10:41
Do not worry, time zubki has gone or sends - means, without a teeth does not remain. At all children they grow with different rate. At my two detok they have appeared late, and by a year there was 4 teeth. Now to my daughter 1.3 years, and at it or her two bottom and two top (while got out half) a tooth. At the senior son the majority of a teeth has got out within the second year of a life, possibly, and you will have a similar history.
Once again - do not worry, all will be good!