PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my one-year-old daughter have found a clamidiosis. It would be desirable to learn or find out about itself :...

Svetlana
16.06.2004, 18:25
At my one-year-old daughter have found a clamidiosis. It would be desirable to learn or find out about itself more: on how much he is dangerous and as quickly it is necessary to be treated (while simply there is no money for the written out medicines) as she could catch it or him except for as fetally (me 2 times during pregnancy checked on a clamidiosis, and a sexual life then did not live...), whether the daughter can infect somebody in sadike (adores "to kiss" boys). And more: at PTSR at us have allocated Clamidia trachomatis, and at soskobe from a cheek only clamidia pn and ps they cause what consequences and why one analysis does not confirm another. In advance blagodvrna for the answer.

Muraveva E.M.
17.06.2004, 06:10
What exactly suffers the child? Hlamidijnaja the infection causes a plenty of various diseases;
Depending on the diagnosis treatment steals up also.
If at your child hlamidijnyj a conjunctivitis or a vulvitis for associates she is not infectious.