PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich, in advance I wish to apologize that is possible or probable to you...

Juliet
15.06.2004, 02:07
Dear Vasily Jurevich, in advance I wish to apologize that probably you should spend too much time for perusal of my report.
My daughter 2 years and 3 months, and at present we have already four episodes with febrile cramps. If to paint consistently
9 months - febrile cramps on temperature above 39 and a previous cold fit, in 5 7 minutes after reception efferalgana and grindings by vodka, obmjakanie bodies, cramps in the form of podragivanija ruk-legs or foots, zakativshiesja eyes, a loss of consciousness, respiratory standstill, no more than 5 10 minutes. Hospitalization, temperature did not raise or increase any more, the neurologic status in norm or rate. The reference - knocking down of temperature above 38.0.
14 months - febrile cramps on temperature nearby 39, during a day time dream, after reception efferalgana and grindings by vodka (experience still has not learned us), obmjakanie bodies, cramps in the form of podragivanija ruk-legs or foots, zakativshiesja eyes, a loss of consciousness, no more than 5 minutes. Hospitalization, temperature did not raise or increase any more, the neurologic status in norm or rate. EEG in 2 weeks after an episode: record with the open eyes, attributes of a paroxysm it is not revealed, prevalence of slow waves in occipital area. The reference - a three-hour temperature regimen, knocking down of temperature above 37, 5.
21 month - febrile cramps after day of temperature 38.5 39.0 without any reactions, during laying for the night, after reception efferalgana and for the night - candles efferalgana, cramps in the form of podragivanija ruk-the legs or foots, the glazed over eyes, the rhonchial complicated respiration, with groans and attempts to talk, no more than 3 5 minutes. Without hospitalization, the temperature raised or increased up to a level 39.5 within three day, on "trojchatke" each 2 hours, not getting off below 39.0 - without any reactions to temperature. The neurologic status in norm or rate. EEG after an episode: record with the open eyes, attributes of a paroxysm it is not revealed. The reference - selection febrifugal, a three-hour temperature regimen, knocking down of temperature above 37, 5, a pyrexial syndrome (?).
25 months - febrile cramps on temperature 39.7, in 5 minutes after reception of a dose of Ibufenum, the stopped view of 1 2 minutes, then has become soft, there was a rhonchial complicated respiration, labiums have turned blue and there were ecchymoses around of eyes, has once shuddered, no more than 5 minutes, tried to talk, has drunk in such status still a dose of Ibufenum - under the request has opened a mouth itself and has drunk. Hospitalization (an angina follicularis, a pyrexial syndrome), temperature with risings from time to time about one month in the afternoon up to 38.5, at night up to 39.0 39.5, without any reactions, on ibukline, Ortophenum or "trojchatke". The neurologic status in norm or rate. EEG: record with the open eyes, there are artefacts. Dizritmichnyj type. Paroksizmalnoj activity, focal changes, mezhpolusharnoj asymmetries it is not revealed. The reference - MAGNE-6, valerjanka in tablets within a month, a three-hour temperature regimen, knocking down of temperature above 37, 5.
Consulted (internally) at professor Shanko, the conclusion: rare or infrequent paroksizmalnye statuses of type of febrile cramps and disturbance of consciousness at a hyperthermia. The reference: MAGNE-6 and Diazepamum on temperature, at problems with the control of temperature - 1 1.5 years of Finlepsinum. Orally - a specific feature of an organism, at absence of a heredity the forecast not menacing.
Problems are connected with the control of temperature that at us spasmodic or saltatory rises, plus the temperature starts to go down in 40 60 minutes after reception febrifugal, in 25 30 minutes after injections.
In the neurologic plan except for febrile cramps it is not had any noticed or diagnosed deviations or rejections and diseases, in sorts or labors - 11 hour anhydrous period, without birth trauma, Apgar 9/9. There were falling, and is accordingly possible or probable bruises of a head, without consequences. Epi-a heredity otsutsvuet, I had birth trauma, an asymptomatic pyrexial syndrome in infancy, a unitary loss of consciousness in 12 years (has overheated on the sun). At the husband - in the childhood neurosises in the age of 6 7 years, problems with a dream and a uracrasia were marked or celebrated.

On everything, that I have studied or investigated for this time for a subject of febrile cramps - all of us still not in group of risk, but already send or have passed all norms or rates by quantity or amount of episodes. From here my first question, whether is already one it the indication to anticonvulsant prophylaxis at good EEG and positive (in my opinion) to dynamics or changes in course of paroxysms? The second question concerns or touches Diazepamum, how much quickly he operates or works, as at us the temperature raises or increases in steps, plus exists suspicion that reaction at us not on temperature, and on its or her dropping antipyretic? What gives application of Diazepamum on the future , it is original prophylaxis, or all taki simply local insurance from cramps? For the local insurance, similar, to us even no-shpa will approach or suit - when I use it or her with antipyretic, we transfer or carry while even very much a heat normally, simply at sudden temperature I have time to give only some suspension. The third question on Finlepsinum, pochemu-that seems to me is reinsurance in our case. Besides specified in instructions by-effects, naslyshana about sad experiences of its or his application as a preventive preparation, namely - he provokes convulsive attacks even if they were not before its or his application. Whether he is necessary to us in case of, when there is no the centers and the convulsive threshold is not lowered? Any more I do not speak that giving reason for its or his input, speak that Finlepsinum does not cause or cause accustoming and the child at you will be quieter, it and prophylaxis of hyperactivity. The fourth and most difficult question, what you would do or make on our place? Or have even advised us.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.06.2004, 04:36
1. No! 2. Some minutes, before antipyretic, t. To. Really cramps often arise in reply to depression t-ry. It is meaningful, it agree about Diazepamum. 3. Finlepsinum to give any sense I do not see. 4. Would call in to Nogovitsynu Century in Morozovskuju b-tsu:) And basically - while any actions. Control EEG, the control of temperature, visiting of the neurologist of times over 6 months

Juliet
15.06.2004, 11:35
Many thanks!

About arrival - it is good, we already deliberate half a year to get out, but we at all citizens of Russia, we from Minsk:)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.06.2004, 01:26
I have understood it on a mention prof. SHanko. Well then last my phrase remains. And will be in Moscow time - come.