PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, and how much or as far as decreases hearing at a bradyacuasia 1 oh degrees, the child mo...

Ljuda
10.06.2004, 06:24
The doctor, and how much or as far as decreases hearing at a bradyacuasia 1 oh degrees, the child can go to usual school or only in spets?

Balashova T.L.
11.06.2004, 04:50
Ljuda, how much years to YOUR child? In spets. School children with a hearing disorder if informal conversation does not exceed 2 h meters go or are referred.

Ljuda
12.06.2004, 13:03
The doctor to My child while only month. I simply in advance wish to clear all.

Balashova T.L.
13.06.2004, 05:16
Ljuda, how much correctly I have understood, it you asked a question on a risk factor on a bradyacuasia 1. I think, that you hurry events. The diagnosis of a bradyacuasia to you nobody put. I already objasnjala, that a risk factor am only an opportunity of occurrence. The bradyacuasia 1 stepni does not demand training in spets. To school. Ljuda, at me to you one more question: whether you during pregnancy accepted antibiotics of group of aminoglycosides?

Ljuda
13.06.2004, 21:51
The doctor, I and up to pregnancy from medicines at cold except for a doxycycline nothing accepted, and during pregnancy did not accept in general any medicines though the doctor registered Aspirinum with Curantylum about what in a card there is a record, it role can has played? (I too did not drink these medicines, t. To. Did not see in them necessity)

Ljuda
15.06.2004, 08:29
The doctor, I and up to pregnancy from medicines at cold except for a doxycycline nothing accepted, and during pregnancy did not accept in general any medicines though the doctor registered Aspirinum with Curantylum about what in a card there is a record, it role can has played? (I too did not drink these medicines, t. To. Did not see in them necessity)

Ljuda
16.06.2004, 14:35