PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Vasily Jurevich - at the son of 5 years of a problem with speech. We are engaged with...

Natalia
13.06.2004, 10:47
Hello! Vasily Jurevich - at the son of 5 years of a problem with speech. We are engaged with the logopedist 2 year. In the past to year have put To - almost in 1 employment or occupation, fixed further. Now since autumn "fight" above SH - the logopedist speaks, that he cannot "realize" in any way how to hold jazychok. With the device speaks SH, and itself cannot in any way (whistles s-). He even advances coevals In all rest, on employment or occupations always knows answers to complicated questions (for the senior children - at them uneven-age group). It I to that is more than parameters of "backwardness" was not present. Advise, that it is possible to undertake. The logopedist "complains" that cannot put this SH in any way though praises in all other it or him. Still he does not speak other hissing estestveno, R and more L often passes or misses in words, especially soft though speaks if for it or him you will correct. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.06.2004, 17:14
This all should be solved with the logopedist, I sphere.

Natalia
14.06.2004, 20:16
The logopedist hinted, that the neurologist likely is necessary, therefore I and have written to you in detail, in hope that prompt in what there can be a reason. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.06.2004, 12:19
Likely vse-taki the logopedist meant internal consultation.