PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please. To the kid of 6 months. Marriage or spoilage mixed. I, the nurse and the woman...

ANJA
09.06.2004, 16:26
Advise please. To the kid of 6 months. Marriage or spoilage mixed. I, the nurse and the grandmother we talk to it or him - russki, the daddy - turetski, and we among themselves we with the husband speak - anglijski. I very much experience, that for the kid it very much great volume of the information. I heard, that bilingual detki start to speak later, and at us the whole 3 tongues. Whether the kid can apprehend three tongues simultaneously, or something should be changed. Thanks

Alees
09.06.2004, 23:54
Can apprehend 3 tongues. Problems will be (at me two such). I can tell or say one, the logopedist lives at my place. And more... Most of all problem-with Russian. But I think it is justified presently. And the choice do or make.

ANJA
11.06.2004, 19:12
Thanks for the answer. They at you have late started to talk? Most of all with them communicate in Russian?

Alees
14.06.2004, 06:47
Osnovnoj-Russian t. To. We live here, we study. To speak the beginnings late the son (by 3 years), docha stirred or chattered at once almost in all tongues, but problems now with a dysgraphia. (this problem meets only in Russian!). I think we shall consult, knowledge of tongues all ravno-is healthy. Only to supervise such children, to help or assist them together with experts it is necessary. Success.

Pisarenko N.A.
15.06.2004, 09:23
Problems will be in any case, but try to agree and leave if not 1, then 2 tongues for dialogue with the child. Basically, all will be settled, only later, to years to 4 5.

ANJA
16.06.2004, 10:21
Thanks for answers.