PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna. To a daughter 4. 2. To tell the truth, sovershe...

Julia
15.06.2004, 22:34
Hello, Natalia Aleksandrovna. To a daughter 4. 2. To tell the truth, it is absolutely uncontrollable at times. 2 weeks of the house iz-for repair there have started to go to a garden, but. She always was enough nervous (the neurologist puts vsteno-nvrotichesky a syndrome constitutional), but last time at me simply arms or hand fall. Hardly what not on her - shouts, is kicked, fights, suffices for hair. From children communicates only with the cousin (3 years), the others hesitates, turns away, eyes closes. At night vopit to sleep refuses, asks to drink, but that offer her, to drink does not want. On a question that you want, speaks - I shall not tell or say - and continues vopit. If it is fair, forces already are not present... Argues absolutely in each occasion. I thought, it is crisis three-year, but her the fifth year, and things are right where they started. What will advise?

Pisarenko N.A.
16.06.2004, 06:17
I shall advise to show the child internally. And in a garden there is a psychologist? Tell about the problems, ask to work.