PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son, 4, 5 years, more than month adenoides back have removed...

Victor
12.06.2004, 14:45
Hello. To my son, 4, 5 years, more than month adenoides back have removed. The rhinitis does not pass or take place and there was even more intensive. Two times were at the doctor.
Last time he has told or said, that it is necessary to make computer inspection. A roentgen to do or make while it is impossible, t. To. Did or made before operation. Advise pozhajlusta, what it is necessary to undertake and what can give computer inspection? (or it is an excuse of the doctor)

Balashova T.L.
13.06.2004, 00:39
Victor, probably, in the postoperative period the virus infection then the period of an aftertreatment increases considerably or is considerably enlarged has joined. Still the reason of such status the allergic background which has accumulated an adenotomy can be. This status by reception of antihistamine preparations within 10 days (Diazolinum 0, 5 on 1 dragee h 2 times a day) is removed or taken out. About computer research - nothing has understood. What exactly to you needs to be removed or be taken off on KT?

Victor
13.06.2004, 06:19
The doctor who has performed operation, has told or said, that it is necessary to spend computer diagnostics of a nose, sinuses, septums, etc. to find out the reasons of a proceeding rhinitis.

Victor
13.06.2004, 21:38
The doctor who has performed operation, has told or said, that it is necessary to spend computer diagnostics of a nose, sinuses, septums, etc. to find out the reasons of a proceeding rhinitis.

Victor
14.06.2004, 05:14
Hello. Computer diagnostics as has declared vrachja. Cut out adenoides, has revealed presence of a genyantritis and an adenoide. The doctor has told or said, that the reason of it or this is small cold which has occured or happened in three weeks after operation and adenoides have grown again. It is necessary repeated opreatsija.
Advise, pozhajlusta what to do or make and how much still or even will be similar operations.

Balashova T.L.
15.06.2004, 16:22
Victor, here something not so. Can, can approach or drop in with the child on me?

Victor
16.06.2004, 05:52
Tatyana Leonidovna, unfortunately, now I can not. And now we hand over analyses and we prepare for new operation. I, think, the surgeon was mistaken and not completely cut out adenoides. Allocation of green color from a nose proceed. Tatyana Leonidovna advise, pozhajlusta, whether to do or make repeated operation or something another. The surgeon like skilled or experienced.