PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out antibodies to tsitomegalivirusu, the opportunity of togas is not excluded...

Anita
14.06.2004, 15:58
In me have found out antibodies to tsitomegalivirusu, the opportunity of that there was an infection in an organism during pregnancy is not excluded. Now to the child 5, restless, up to 2 years there was a lowered tonus of muscles, neuropathologies are not present. I am concerned by possible or probable consequences of an infection, but the doctor have told or said, that there is no sense to check, t. To. A mononucleosis (as consequence or investigation TSTV.) all the same to not be treated. Whether really I need to undertake anything? Of that it is possible to be afraid? And more a question, as it is possible to strengthen nervous system to the child (that I do or make it training and reception of vitamins of group) Thanks

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.06.2004, 02:22
It is not necessary to think out to itself problems. Be afraid of nothing, live normally. To strengthen nervous system Who is possible only a healthy way of life, active work and rest with physical culture, instead of vitamins of group of Century has told or said, what they at the child in an organism do not suffice?