PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My daughter 1 and 7. Three days ago the temperature has risen, to...

Oksana
07.06.2004, 22:20
Good afternoon!
My daughter 1 and 7.
Three days ago the temperature as consequence or investigation, there was a rhinitis has risen. At night tussis.
To us have appointed or nominated Izofra is in fact an antibiotic?
Me interests it is possible to give an antibiotic at such age? Whether if any other ways of treatment? And whether illness or disease will develop further if to not give Izofra or other antibiotic?

Creambird
11.06.2004, 17:06
Rhinitis - not consequence or investigation of temperature, and display of an infection, In your case virus is probable. Rise in temperature - reaction imunnoj systems of an organism on this infection. An antibiotic under indications (for treatment of bacteriemic or bacterial infections) use even for newborn children, them it is possible and it is necessary to use at any age under the prescription of the doctor. By itself, would exist a/which at children are not used in general, therefore a choice a/-has put only the doctor. But a/would not treat ORVI because do not act on viruses. (this all I by way of an educational program - very much to me zavidno, that you in the age of the child 1, 7 never would apply a/and never treated virus infections))) Izofra - really antibiotic for local application. What diagnosis was put by the doctor? What treatment except for ihofry naznaveno? What tussis at the child? What allocation from a nose? - not knowing all it or this it is complex or difficult to tell or say, why the doctor has chosen izofru...

Oksana
13.06.2004, 21:42
The doctor has diagnosed ORVI. Except for Izofra, the doctor has appointed or nominated Akvamaris, and more some national agents. Tussis at the child only at night, with rhonchus. From a nose of allocation transparent. Only after night were green, but it seems to me simply a clump for a night.
Temperatures any more were not.
And we is valid while antibiotics did not accept.

Creambird
16.06.2004, 00:01
About a bacteriemic or bacterial rhinitis speak green, darkly yellow dense allocation from a nose, in my opinion application izofry in this case is expedient. BUT - I cannot subject the reference of the attending physician to doubt, certainly. Basically use a/mestno is not harmful. In my opinion the rhinitis can be cured constant lavages akvamarisom and vasoconstrictive. And tussis if he dry it is necessary to treat Mucolyticums - type of Bromhexinum, ambroksola. And still it is necessary to accompany with treatment ORVI antihistamine preparations.