PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My child has gone in sadik and since then constantly is ill or sick! To him 2...

Alexander
13.06.2004, 07:14
Hello. My child has gone in sadik and since then constantly is ill or sick! To him 2 and 3 m, but at it or him already 3 j time a genyantritis, and adenoides of 2 degrees. We treated its or his antibiotics intramusculary, then izofra in a nose. He recovers, but it is necessary to him to go to a garden - again! We is awful ustali from it or this, and it is terrible to look at the child.. At it or him black circles under the eyes, strong tussis does not breathe almost. Tell or say, please, what preparations it is possible to raise or increase immunity. At home he did not hurt almost, and in sadike - at once falls or is ill.

MAJJA. Kamensk-shafts.
14.06.2004, 13:13
To my girl 5. Trying to cure zalozhennost
Nose, applied a water solution of Propolisum, a drop
ej-pi-vi. Whether prompt please there is another
Variant if to consider that its or her disease not an allergy and more not a genyantritis.

Bagautdinova I.V.
15.06.2004, 21:49
First of all it is necessary to cure a genyantritis completely. For stimuljatsi immnuniteta use preparation IRS-19 on one injection in each nostril 2 times a day within 10 14 days, the preparation can be applied in parallel with an antibiotic, before vpryskianiem, prochitstit nasal courses, but to not dig in or not instill vasoconstrictors. In the subsequent to pass to unitary reception IRCH - 19 till 1 month. Be necessarily observed at LOR-the doctor.