PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter (2 years) the temperature (before all sharply at daybreak has raised or increased...

tanjusja
14.06.2004, 15:12
At my daughter (2 years) the temperature (before all was normal), up to 39, 4 sharply at daybreak has raised or increased. Few times complained, that a head bo bo: (Hardly hardly the rhinitis is. The temperature keeps if it or her to not force down. Called a doctor, sskazali to rub with vodka and to drink more. She sleeps much, weak. At me the first idea, and suddenly it miningit, it is direct arms or hand fall: (PROMPT what to do or make?????!!!

Aleksandrov I.A.
15.06.2004, 21:11
Meningialnye signs are checked by the doctor. Force down temperature above 38.5.
Any febrifugal operates or works 3 hours. At t above 38, 5 any febrifugal: Analginum (1/3 adult tablets), Paracetamolum (1/3 adult tablets). Wipings: if all burns, arms or hand and legs or foots warm - warm water pleasant to the touch, to leave undressed; if znobit, arms or hand and legs or foots ice - water half-and-half with vodka. In this case it is necessary to wrap up. In the same case, t. To. On a heat there can be cramps, it is recommended to give Corvalolum on 1 drop for a year of a life + to febrifugal no-shpa (1/2 tablets). If on all your actions the temperature does not decrease, has appeared a repeated vomiting, an eruption, God forbid cramps - cause fast.