PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter 4, 5 years, with the father see irregularly, but from...

Karina
15.06.2004, 13:18
The dear doctor! My daughter 4, 5 years, with the father see irregularly, but attitudes or relations at them normal, bratev-sisters are not present. At home, in sadike and on employment or occupations in section it is the remarkable child. She is sociable, executive, the talker, never offends nobody, does not fight, is able to play as one and with other children. But at us a problem which upsets it or her more increasing or more and more and more - at us in children's sadike where most of all she spends time, there are no girl-friends, nobody is friends of us. And I some times noticed it. She as hvostik is ready to be friends of everyone who only to meet, but response is not present.

Pisarenko N.A.
15.06.2004, 20:40
It not seems to you, what you most are upset, instead of she? If is not present, try to offer her concrete steps - how to come into contact (for the present not friendship) - to ask, offer help, to ask to accept in game itd.