PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my child in 5 years diagnosed "Episindrom" or...

Marrying
14.06.2004, 00:13
Hello the doctor! To my child in 5 years diagnosed "Episindrom" or "nevrosindrom" in doubt. Did or made ehogammu and entsifalogrammu (including and after that next day) all is pure or clean, what centers. After passage of course of treatment (sonapaks, Diacarbum, fenozepam), in year, the diagnosis have removed or have taken off. Later 2 years IT have repeated. IT occurs or happens ONLY on a background of a heat. I cannot lower it or her (I give tabletku-she decreases on 2 degrees, and then rises on 4 degrees) and so to 39 degrees. Then sharp recession and IT begins. He is pulled out, tries to run, loudly shouts (" I die "), asks that I have helped or assisted him. He does not understand, that to it or him there is also it frightens it or him even more. At the child cold brushes of arms or hand. Then a perspiration and delicacy. He at once falls asleep. In the morning that does not remember. Excuse, that so it is detailed, but very much it would be desirable to help or assist him. He is ill or sick seldom (yearly). Now to him of 13 years. Help or assist!

JUlja
14.06.2004, 20:13
To my girl of 7 years. Periodically it or she has an eye habit spasm. Treated razlichn. Preparations: Pantogamum, glitsin, sonopaks, etc. Despite of it a habit spasm periodically comes back. In general the child is healthy. Except for it or this other neurologic attributes are not present. What to me will advise?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.06.2004, 05:35
Marrying, your description while directs at ideas on the neurotic nature of disturbances at Vaego the child. But opskolku the description the extremely acritical, advice or council one - to go on reception and to understand internally.
Now JUle: 1) it is not necessary to write reports in answers - not prochtu and the question will be gone, 2) a habit spasm it or not it is necessary to understand still and if the diagnosis will prove to be true treatment is possible skorrigirovat. But all this questions for internal consultation, the unequivocal answer does not exist (only at jasnovidjashchej, but it is a defect of psychiatrists).