PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters 3 years, has risen temperature (38, 7) and kept in current of 4 days...

Alla
13.06.2004, 18:31
Daughters 3 years, has risen temperature (38, 7) and kept in current of 4 days, the Rhinitis was not, but there was a red throat and tussis only since morning (wet). I gave Paracetamolum (children's), but the temperature got off not for a long time, after four days the temperature has passed or has taken place, but tussis became even more, now I give 1/4 euffelina, 1/4 Diazolinums and mixture from tussis. Prompt what better to accept and that has caused or called temperature.

Mum
13.06.2004, 21:05
Alla!! That you do or make. As it is possible so nekontroliruemo to feed the child medicines. What is euffelin-bronhorasshirjajushchy a preparation. Registers patients with asthmatic attacks. In general, the general or common trouble of mixtures from kashlja-the maintenance or contents bronhorasshirjajushchih preparations - Bromum, etc. Their action odno-walls extend, the sputum departs, there comes time or temporary improvement, then walls are narrowed, tussis becomes stronger, and the infection gets more deeply. And you, have loaded the child with tablets, and of a stomach have thought?? My daughter the doctor has registered such cough remedy: pound or triturate a backrest "doctor Momom", from above a compress from a flat cake from a boiled potato. Inside: dry mixture (there only grasses, but strong) + warm borzhomi with milk. 2 3 days and all are perfect. Very much you I ask, do not give bronhorasshirjajushchih preparations, it is a direct way to bronchites with asthmatic komponentoj.

Oleg
15.06.2004, 04:11
Alla, this or thus banal ORZ (onozhe ORVI). The Heat - protective reaction of an organism to penetration into it or him of viruses. In current 4 h days the child has coped with this "attack". ORVI has the cycle of development, all over again dryness in a throat (pershenie), and not only in a throat, but also to a nose, and a trachea (tussis therefore dry). Then begin plentiful allocation (a phase of an exudation): there is a rhinitis, wet tussis, the more an exudation, the more strongly tussis (too protective reaction of an organism so bronchuses and a trachea are cleared of harmful contents). In some days usually there comes convalescence. For an Euphyllinum and Diazolinum there are no indications. Milk with honey and other national prescriptions is possible certainly grasses, heatings, to inhalation, grindings, gorchishniki. But it is possible to not do or make anything it or this, in any case in some days all will pass or take place. To be afraid follows only repeated infections.