PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pozhalujta, iz-for what at the child p about with t about I n n about sweaty handles and n...

M and r and I
11.06.2004, 15:11
Tell or Say pozhalujta, iz-for what at the child p about with t about I n n about sweaty handles and legs or pinches though we do not muffle up it or him, even for this reason nosochki we do not dress. Vozrast-2, 5 months. Whether it is necessary for the child to give vitamin D if the child we feed with an admixture if "yes" what the dose is necessary. Thanks.

Tatyana
11.06.2004, 20:34
povyshannaja a sweating with such age an attribute of a rachitis so start to give vitamin D, submit while on one drop of an aqueous solution of vitamin D more in the street to sunny days.

Marina
12.06.2004, 05:53
It attributes of a rachitis really can. At survey the doctor should see attributes of a rachitis and register then an aqueous solution of vitamin.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 10:10
Preventive doza-one drop of the AQUEOUS SOLUTION of Vitamin D

Marina
13.06.2004, 21:42
I pay your attention that the child is desirable snachalo for showing the doctor, t. To. There are such complex or difficult cases when urebenka the rachitis, and rodnichek begins zarostat ahead of time, in this case even at presence of a rachitis, the child cannot be given vitamin.

Vick
14.06.2004, 21:47
Sweaty handles and legs or pinches - is an attribute vegitativnoj dystonias. At us the same phenomenon, the doctor the neurologist has told or said, that no trouble is not present is because the nervous system was not adjusted or not set up yet. Personally to us in this occasion any treatment did not appoint or nominate.. But all depends on age detenka.