PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To our son 1 year 8 months Have brought the child to stay for a while week at...

Tatyana
14.06.2004, 01:51
Hello. To our son 1 year 8 months Have brought the child to stay for a while week with the grandmother. Has released or has let off easy, was not capricious. Have taken away, as if or as, the another's child: in the street, having seen, even the view has not stopped, to feed and change clothes of itself gives only to the grandmother, to play or go for the handle - only with the grandmother. Parents pushes away and cries - has forgotten. It is much spoken about need or requirement of children for maternal love - touches, views, sincere contact, but leaves, that our child of all of it or this has not experienced or it is not necessary for him, if parents for a week became another's, and the one who a today indulges more is necessary only and indulges all whims. Comment, please, on this behaviour. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
14.06.2004, 18:28
Tatyana, you deeply are mistaken - he should has forgotten you, - he very much was frightened, when you have left. I cannot tell or say now, for what reasons, but, probably, to it or him have not said goodbye.
Children's depressions or reactions to stress look or appear not absolutely, as at adults. Therefore I advise to take myself in arms or hand, necessarily and many times to speak with the child, that you have left, he was frightened, but all behind, you never will throw it or him, will always come back itd. And in the further do not search in behaviour of the child of attributes of the bad attitude or relation and absence of love to.