PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte, the doctor. At my daughter (5, 5 months) on a paunch (a site between under...

Nata
13.06.2004, 11:42
Zdravstujte, the doctor. At my daughter (5, 5 months) on a paunch (a site between hypochondrium and a belly-button) has appeared kakja--that an eruption which can be defined or determined to the touch more likely, rather than to see. And the eruption not continuous, and "ostrovkami", "ostrovki" in the size 1 sm on 2 3 see With clothes in this place a body does not adjoin, as a pampers below, and rubashechki-koftochki we do not dress. The child creeps on a paunch, and back (forward to creep in a plaster bandage it has not guessed yet as) much. What is it can be? Allergic reaction or something another? The local pediatrist has told or said to smear kremom/with butter or oil, but it does not help or assist. We eat a milk or dairy admixture, fruit mashed potatoes (except for apple - on it or him a strong allergy) and buckwheat bezmolochnuju a porridge (I plant or carry with its or her admixture). "Eruption" has appeared up to a porridge, but, apparently, after input of mashed potatoes. In the rest the child active, cheerful, it or her nothing bospokoit. Thanks for the answer!

Mum of the kid
14.06.2004, 09:46
So cancel mashed potatoes it! It "seems".... Enter another later....

Albanova V.I.
14.06.2004, 15:32
It is better to replace fruit mashed potatoes on vegetable. And a tummy spread with Unguentum Zinci