PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 4, 5 years. Was at the grandmother and kagda he slept in the afternoon she...

Rolling
12.06.2004, 19:54
Hello! To my son 4, 5 years. Was at the grandmother and kagda he slept in the afternoon she has left to walk with a dog. The child has woken up also the beginnings it or her to search, very much was frightened. Then it's OK uspokoilja. Now he began to be afraid, it is expressed in a trace. If we with it or him in an apartment he it is constant sprashchivaet me, if I in other room - (mum you where?). Began to cry and ask, that I did not leave on job. In the street and in obshch. A place constantly holds me for an arm or a hand. Prompt please as to me to act or arrive, whether it is necessary will address to the children's psychologist. Or I can something make that he has ceased to be afraid. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
13.06.2004, 04:15
Depending on, whether for a long time it has occured or happened. I therefore also ask mums to write " age of a problem ".

Rolling
14.06.2004, 03:53
It has occured or happened approximately one month ago, and gradually I began to notice pavor of the child.

Pisarenko N.A.
14.06.2004, 08:46
Many times speak with it or him, that has occured or happened, why he was frightened, that the grandmother has not thought itd itp. That it is more so nobody will act or arrive never. If before the child did not have any pavors and alarms on a subject " mum I will throw ", " one " (t. e. All was always OK) and if approximately in a week of your conversations the situation will change for the better - calm down. If even one "is not present" - it is necessary to show the child.