PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my daughter of 8 years and I began to notice, that at it or her all time...

Olga
13.06.2004, 21:10
The dear doctor! To my daughter of 8 years and I began to notice, that at it or her all time too often byotsja serdechko. Have made an electrocardiogram: the Rhythm sinusovyj, vertical position el. Axes truncated (izvenite, it is not absolutely legible is written) PQ 0. 11 on a background moderated or moderate sinuvovoj tachycardias. nerezko the expressed syndrome early repoljarizatsii. Please tell, what does it mean and whether dangerously all it.

Sharykin A.S.
14.06.2004, 04:17
Position of an electric axis of heart depends on the different reasons and at the child can vary in due course. At the corresponding or meeting constitution vertical position - a variant of norm or rate. As to a tachycardia, it is necessary to understand, how much or as far as she is beyond norm or rate what are recorded additional changes of an electrocardiogram, etc. I Advise to be surveyed in the Federal children's center of diagnostics or in ours NTSSSH by it or him. Bakuleva.