PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4 years. A problem that he at all does not wish to play game...

Tatyana
12.06.2004, 00:54
To my son 4 years. The problem that he at all does not wish to play a toy one, constantly demands presence of mum or the daddy, and we should build houses, the railway, etc., and then he all pulls down. And the most important he refuses to study (letters, digits, and t. The item) As to me to be? How to accustom the son to assiduity, how zainterisovat its or his this or that game?

The anonym
13.06.2004, 16:31
Voobshche-that in 4 years he also should not learn or teach the letter and digit. At me already adult child, I too "have had been ill" with this illness or disease when on a children's playground of mum bragged the friend to the friend at whom the child who before all has learned to read is cleverer and up to skolkih to consider or count. Actually it is such nonsense! Read to him books aloud is better, play with the child together, build with it or him houses of the designer. Years through 8 10 you also want to play together with it or him, but he will not want, because at it or him " the private life " will begin. And if all of you wish to learn the child to read and consider or count in 4 years buy or purchase cubes with letters, various didactic materials. Also build with it or him houses of letters and in the unostentatious form he at you will learn or teach them for very short time.

Fyokla
14.06.2004, 03:17
At this age children like to destroy or blast just the constructions constructed by them. It is normal. - to an occasion of that does not play independently - not children play all independently. Recollect, can in infancy you it is excessive have accustomed it or him to arms or hand, ran up on its or his each sound is can be result. And digits and letters - do not think at all. It too early. Time will come - will be learnt or taught. Already dokazanno, that earlier training yields the same results, as in normal 6 - 7 years. When I have gone to school (7 years) I was not able to read, to not write and letters did not know. It was learnt or taught, I read quickly, I write quickly and literacy at me congenital. If I also do or make here mistakes or errors only iz-for keyboards and in general I am already tired to sit at a computer.