PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me gde-that have advised to add in water for bathing three-week rebenk...

Rostik
11.06.2004, 19:21
To me gde-that have advised to add in water for bathing the three-week child the decanted maternal milk. Say, it salutarily influences its or his skin. But anywhere I have not found such advice or council in books. So vse-taki it is possible and whether it is necessary so to act? And if yes, from what age and in what concentration?

Elena
13.06.2004, 06:01
I mum, many advised me to bathe in travkah, to potassium permanganate and I agree with that what is it it is useful, when the kid has problems with a skin (intertrigoes, potnichka...), but at us fie, fie. .vse I am normal also it or her I bathe in usual vodichke (to us 3, 5 months) And on the bill of milk I personally did not hear. That it or him add in vodichku to the kid (to me it seems what is it superfluous. .vodichka in itself fine freshens the kid..), however I sometimes when the skin looks or appears dry bathed in such bath (purely or cleanly from cosmetic reasons), adding certainly not decanted milk, and normal purchased or slivki in a bath as a result the skin to become softer and not such dry. Probably people though personally it seems to me that if very well with the kid it is better not eksperementirovat also spoke about this beneficial influence to you..
Success to you! Also I congratulate on newborns or newborn!!

The doctor Belief With.
13.06.2004, 22:16
Dear (aja) Rostik! Any arguments pro, no less than contra, I cannot show or present:-))) Harm, naturally, any will not be, but also about advantage or benefit no proofs are present. So I would advise you to use at bathing the kid " the Grassy collecting for bathing children " which can be bought or purchased freely in a drugstore. Health to you and your kid!