PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear mummies! All to that the subject of inoculations is interesting, preparations for them, with...

Belief
12.06.2004, 02:09
Dear mummies! All to that the subject of inoculations is interesting, preparations for them, modern vaccines, drawing up of an individual calendar for your child very much I recommend to descend or go for a site www. privivka. ru in section "Forum". I therefrom do not get out, periodically I consult to the doctor who conducts a site. It simply genius! Gives the superqualified answers to all the questions, concerning or touching bacterinations of children. And more (from bitter experience of mum of the one-and-a-half-year-old child) if your local doctor offers you alternatively domestic AKDS + OPV French "Tetrakok" agree, but not for 500 750 rbl. Have in view of, that is absolutely free "Tetrakok" is on sale in drugstores with home delivery (for example, a drugstore www. wer. ru) and there are hardly more than 400 roubles. Same concerns or touches also all other import vaccines. But I do not condemn divisionals, it or him too to live it is necessary!

Marina
13.06.2004, 04:17
Dear Belief, only do not forget, what at vaccines very strict conditions of storage and where a guarantee, what they are kept on delivery on the house by the unknown courier?...

Belief
13.06.2004, 20:59
Dear Marina! And how much examples of that in nurseries poliklinnikah vaccines are stored or kept almost on window sills (I collided or faced with podobdnymi examples in stories of mummies), the majority of us is simple continue to believe blindly ours " the best in the world " to medicine, and only the closest or most attentive and meticulous mummies pay attention to similar trifles. As to independent purchase of vaccines for inoculations. Vo-the first, nobody forces you to buy them with home delivery, do not trust learn or find out phone of a drugstore in which the vaccine is available, go and buy. A guarantee from fakes in that, you through predstavitelvo firmy-the manufacturer of a vaccine learn or find out addresses of drugstores in which they deliver them (in case of "Tetrakoka" it is firm " Aventis-Pasteur ", France). As to independent transportation of a vaccine a drugstore home I here do not see special problems: conditions of storage + 2 +8 degrees of Celsius. Especially stipulates, that the vaccine was not frozen. To finish home the preparation which has been taken out from a refrigeration cabinet at our temperature of air during makimum of one and a half hours it is possible absolutely easy. Exception - a years or summer heat and a winter icy cold, but, this question solved. And how the same import vaccines deliver in regional poliklinniki? I, for example, do not know, but I do not think, that thus scrupulously keep intruktsii. However, I for what do not agitate anybody. Simply I share experience. If you like to be obmnutymi or you do not consider or count money, or very much trust free-of-charge meditsine-your will. By the way, couriers dostaljajut preparations in special sumkah-refrigeration cabinets, with keeping conditions of storage. I saw it personally.