PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter 3 months with small. At it or her diatezik, not strong, - to mine, but is....

Irina
10.06.2004, 04:05
To daughter 3 months with small. At it or her diatezik, not strong, - to mine, but is. Like I would know, from what he has appeared, but he does not pass or take place already hardly more week, precisely does not increase or is not enlarged, can, became hardly less. Whether it means, what I have incorrectly defined or determined the reason? For what time he should pass or take place, if the reason is eliminated or erased;removed? What agents,
Accessible in Staffs or States, can help or assist? A delivery mixed.

Reshchikov Dmitry Aleksandrovich
11.06.2004, 19:23
At children of the phenomenon of a diathesis are connected with errors in dete more often. If the child is on 9 feeding it is necessary zant its or his structure of feeding. It is very interesting to learn or find out about your reason of occurrence of a diathesis and methods of struggle against it or him. I recommend to cancel that prikorm which - to yours has caused or called a diathesis, Smekta to dissolve 1 bag under the instruction and in day on 1 teaspoon 3 4 times and plentiful drink

Irina
12.06.2004, 20:25
Vo-the first, prikormov we do not give in general. That I consider or count as the reason, - my meal. I do not think, that the reason - an admixture, before a diathesis was not. And here with struggle - it is bad, local doctors do not consider or count, that a diathesis in that degree what at us, - a problem, it does not disturb the child, therefore speak or to do or make nothing, or with a cream to smear. Like not on a cream reaction. And how this, plentiful drink trimensual detke? She at us does not drink some water, tried to give some times, but nenastojchivo, she did not show special pleasure.

child
13.06.2004, 19:32
In that case that you eat? (to exclude all potential allergens) Plentiful drink means itself not 1 2 litres zhidklsti, and is simple more poit (50 100 vodichki in day in addition to a habitual water regimen)