PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter (7 months) on reception at the ophthalmologist it is diagnosed Aridin...

Igor
12.06.2004, 09:54
At my daughter (7 months) on reception at the ophthalmologist it is diagnosed Aridinija (absence of an iris of the eye of eyes, and as at inspection in Hospital a glaucoma on both eyes.
Treatment of a glaucoma was spent by a medicamental method, and then manipulation and has given, according to doctors positive (though also temporary according to doctors) result. I wish to receive consultation from you, that it is necessary to do or make, as berech eyes t. To. aridinija at it or her most likely not vostanovitsja.
I know, opjat-according to doctors at which we were, that on this problem are not present what or special methods of treatment and it meets very seldom. The daughter sees as me it seems well enough, t. e.
She perceives people surrounding it or her (constantly). Distinguishes (as the child in 7 months) on distance can distinguish subjects and faces. Advice or council that it is possible to undertake in the near future and on what raschityvat when the child podrastet is necessary for me.

Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
13.06.2004, 17:28
Dear parents,
Your child should be on a constant dispensary observation. It is necessary was well-timed to spend treatment of a congenital glaucoma. Also it is necessary to spend the special treatment directed on conservation and, at an opportunity, improvement of available visual functions. It is necessary to examine yours malyshku.