PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the child of 9 years asteno-a neurotic syndrome on rezid-an organ a background. EEG to...

Larissa
13.06.2004, 10:09
At the child of 9 years asteno-a neurotic syndrome on rezid-an organ a background. EEG has shown asymmetry of a circulation in temporal departments. A failure reguljatornoj functions VNS of the mixed type with dominating influence of a sympathetic department. An eyeground in norm or rate. The doctor (dear children's clinic) has written out tsitaminy (TSerebramin and vazalamin-2 mes) and Aktovegin 1 month. Whether Primenimy tsitaminy for children? Aktovegin in tabl it is presented as a new medicine: " it is interesting to spend on drink it or him ". Whether spend on my child experiments? It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of other doctors.

References are how much correct?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.06.2004, 17:11
If the clinic dear she cannot estimate or appreciate a circulation on EEG is a nonsense. TSitaminy personally I consider or count, we shall tell or say so, malopoleznymi. Aktovegin - it is far not a new preparation, but I shall not estimate or appreciate necessity in. About asthenoneurotic s-I much here wrote m, he "is treated" basically by high-grade rest, a healthy way of life and in some cases the psychological help is applied. With medicines it is necessary to be in this case cautious, t. To. Any tablet can cause or call unpredictable reactions in the neurotic - from a rough casting-off up to dependence.