PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Ours Nastjushke 4, 5 months. Kesarenok. The doctor diagnoses - in...

S.E.
10.06.2004, 20:47
Good afternoon! Ours Nastjushke 4, 5 months. Kesarenok. The doctor diagnoses - intracranial pressure.
Suggests to spend on drink a monthly course Diacarbum + Asparkam + Kaviton + Luminal.
Speaks, that if to not make it now, in the further there will be problems.
Who collided or faced with it or this and can will share from " height of the lived years "?
Whether has sense to feed the child with tablets? On the one hand it would not be desirable to miss the moment and will undergo treatment, with another we are afraid to give these preparations.
Can eat any more perfect or absolute analogues?

Develop or Dispell our doubts, in advance I thank!

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
11.06.2004, 12:36
You have not noted the most important - whether there are at you any problems with your child, what signs of an intracranial hypertensia are present (fontanovidnye regurgitations, a vomiting, a strain of the big fontanel, oppression or the expressed trouble?). Without this information to answer your question it is impossible.

S.E.
12.06.2004, 02:32
I am sorry, if has asked a question incorrectly. We did or made US and results speak about presence VCHD. External attributes too are present, regurgitations, sharply twists a head here and there, sometimes slightly sticks out or evaginates eyes. Without reception of tablets as I believe, to us to not manage. But it would be desirable to spend on drink the least harmless course. It is how much justified, in your opinion, reception of Luminal (in a powder luminal + Sa-gluconat + a glucose)?

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
13.06.2004, 16:10
Reception of Fenobarbitalum (luminal) is not justified, as he is an anticonvulsant preparation (and "become outdated or out-of-date", possessing - in the West it is not applied by the mass of by-effects of toxic character widely years 10), and cramps at the child are not present. Address in our clinic on internal consultation, record on ph. 324 71 52 or 324 33 66.