PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me a simple question. If I give 3 h to a years or summer daughter odn...

Yana
12.06.2004, 03:32
Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me a simple question. Whether if I give 3 h to a years or summer daughter one tablet Calcigran in day enough she receives vitamin D and that will be if I still shall begin to give on one capsule of cod-liver oil, whether there will be at it or her overdosages of vitamin D. The matter is that since the extremity or end of the last winter and in the spring at it or her the head very or very much sweated and got out voloski now all was normalized, but it would not be desirable that it has repeated again. In advance with gratitude.

Yana
13.06.2004, 15:08
Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me a simple question. Whether if I give 3 h to a years or summer daughter one tablet Calcigran in day enough she receives vitamin D and that will be if I still shall begin to give on one capsule of cod-liver oil, whether there will be at it or her overdosages of vitamin D. The matter is that since the extremity or end of the last winter and in the spring at it or her the head very or very much sweated and got out voloski now all was normalized, but it would not be desirable that it has repeated again. In advance with gratitude.