PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my child 2.5 years. At a birth at it or her was hemolitic...

Svetlana
12.06.2004, 17:27
Good afternoon! To my child 2.5 years. At a birth it or she had a hemolitic illness or disease (at me 1 group of a blood-, and at it or her 1 group of a blood +). To Her in a maternity home have inoculated BTSZH. Rubchi on the handle was gone in 7 months. In a year I have refused a Mantoux reaction. Have tested Mantu only now. After assay the place of a nyxis bleeded. The doctor has defined or determined, that assay positive - 5 mm, at all not having measured a ruler. The place of assay has slightly reddened. Us have directed on consultation to the phthisiatrician in tubas. A dispensary. Tell or say pozhalujstva, whether it was necessary to do or make to my child BTSZH if at it or him was gemolit. Illness or disease (icterus)? Whether the bleeding Influences result of a Mantoux reaction? Whether it is necessary to hand over kakiel-or to the analysis at the phthisiatrician? Thanks.

Khaikin And.
13.06.2004, 12:36
alichie icteruses at a birth is not contraindication to assay at the child of your age. BTSZH it was necessary to do or make in the age of a month. The phthisiatrician will direct you on fljuro.