PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 8, 5 years. With vision before problems was not, but in...

Natasha
02.06.2004, 21:13
Hello! To my son 8, 5 years. With vision before problems was not, but in last visiting the oculist have put a hypermetropia of a weak degree of both eyes, ZVP - appreciable retardation of conduction of impulses from both parties or sides (more, than on 50 % it is lowered rate). Besides at the child disturbance of color vision (a protanopia and a deuteranopia) and on research perimetria - is lowered a field of vision (70 % from normal). Narrow spleralnyj the cone, a retina blezhnaja, appear through vessels. Research of an eyeground " congestive or stagnant DZN ". The child has a neurologic pathology (genetic disturbance of a metabolism, an epilepsy, intelligence in norm or rate). All fizio-and elektro-procedures are counter-indicative. By results of research it is recommended the ERG. Tell or say, please, what is this research where it is possible to make? And in general, whether it is necessary to worry in occasion of vision or at all of us within the limits of norm or rate? In advance I thank.

Ryzhkov S.V., d.m.n
06.06.2004, 16:02
As to you to tell or say... Certainly, it is far from norm or rate, but, considering accompanying pathologies, it is still good.

Gorlacheva L.I.
09.06.2004, 22:16
Unfortunately, you have not specified what visual acuity at the child (how much he sees). The ERG is an electroretinographia. It is appointed or nominated at a pathology of a retina for specification of its or her functional status. Carry out in all large institutes and detkih eye clinics. To treat the child objaztelno it is necessary!

Natasha
11.06.2004, 13:31
At the child vision 0.8 0.9. In rach has told or said, that glasses or spots are not necessary yet. Here, actually, and all addition to my basic report.

Gorlacheva L.I.
13.06.2004, 11:10
If at the child of vision at a level 0, 9 no retardation of conduction on visual ways at it or him is present.