PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvujde, the doctor. Prompt, please, that to us to do or make. At the child (3...

Anna
12.06.2004, 17:17
Zdravstvujde, the doctor. Prompt, please, that to us to do or make. At the child (3 years) already during three months does not pass or take place a knee joint on the right leg or foot. Was ill on September, 28th, all has begun with a sudden lameness. Have spent on drink or saw through some courses of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations (najz, Ortophenum, Voltarenum), antibiotics (amoksiklav, sumamed), did or made compresses with Dimexidum, indometatsinovoj ointment. The lameness has passed or has taken place, but the tumescence remains and does not decrease. Were at akulista and the phthisiatrician. The phthisiatrician does not exclude in the further development of a tuberculosis of a joint but while the diagnosis too cannot put, t. To. mantu 14 mm (2002 - 12, 2003 - 12, 2004 (September) - 12), and in a joint and easy or light;mild changes are not present. Handed over various analyses - anywhere no disturbances are present (the general or common analysis of a blood, biochemistry, on an infection). Only in a smear from fauces it is found out beta-a hemolitic streptococcus, but the doctor speaks, what is it hardly is the reason, t. To. Before disease the child be ill or sick with an angina. Actually at us was small, but long podkashlivanie as a tracheitis.
The phthisiatrician at survey has found out an atrophy of muscles of a sick leg or foot and a cord or crimp as Aleksandrova (if I am not mistaken), a difference between joints too oshchutima. Prompt, what to us to do or make and if to bring the child on consultation where it is better to address?

Tutelman K.M.
13.06.2004, 06:29
It is necessary for you to address to the rheumatologist. In Moscow I can recommend you institute of rheumatology or clinic kollagenozov to the Moscow medical academy (I honey.)