PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To daughter 6 months of the Problem (in my opinion) with body height - 61 see Ostal...

Natasha
10.06.2004, 22:38
Good afternoon!
To daughter 6 months of the Problem (in my opinion) with body height - 61 see Other parameters like in norm or rate: weight 7300, a circle of a head 42, 5, gr. Cells - 44. The digit of body height, and a gain disturbs not - since a birth of all on 8 see On months grew so: at rozhd.-53, 1.-54, 2.-55, 3.-56, 4.-60, 5. - 60, 6.-61. Psychomotor development - with an advancing, any other deviations or rejections is not observed.
I medium-sized - 157, 50 kg (was born 50, in a year was 70, in body height stably on half-heads lagged behind coevals, has caught up in awkward age - by 16 years). The daddy high - 183.

Whether it is necessary for the child to pass or take place any inspection or while up to year to observe? And that our pediatrist does not twitch, speaks, that we shall look on dynamics or changes of body height, and I worry.

Krivskaja L.K.
12.06.2004, 02:02
At such small children while it is difficult to speak and reveal or tap any reasons leading a growth inhibition, except for congenital gipotiroeiza. But at vr. A hypothyrosis psychomotor development (+ constipations, puffiness, an anemia, low appetite, etc.) first of all suffers. Deficiency of a hormone of body height at this stage yet has not an effect so to speak about it or this there is no sense. Be observed and do not worry you so.

Krivskaja L.K.
12.06.2004, 14:17
At such small children while it is difficult to speak and reveal or tap any reasons leading a growth inhibition, except for congenital gipotiroeiza. But at vr. A hypothyrosis psychomotor development (+ constipations, puffiness, an anemia, low appetite, etc.) first of all suffers. Deficiency of a hormone of body height at this stage yet has not an effect so to speak about it or this there is no sense. Be observed and do not worry you so.

child
13.06.2004, 02:31
6 months - 61 sm are normally. My child was in 1 year 68 see Now 6, 5 years - 120 see So digits about one year about what do not speak.