PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I recently at you asked about Influences fizich. Exercises on f-ts...

Sergey
12.06.2004, 00:47
The doctor, I recently at you asked about
Influences fizich. Exercises on f-tsiju a board. Glands,
In occasion of influence of the Exogenous thyroxine on manufacture of own hormones, in occasion of self-healing subkl. A hypothyrosis... Probably you remember me...
And so you to me have told or said, that most likely at me
autoimunnyj tireodit, that self-healings will not be and at last that it is necessary to be treated by the Thyroxine immediately. And now I result or bring rez-you of analyses:
13, 5 years - TTG-3, 28 (the top limit of norm or rate 3, 0)
The doctor has registered a thyroxine, I have spent on drink (all these or it zamorochki then were in occasion of my body height at length). Like I then have eaten one plate, TTG have come to norm or rate and more I the thyroxine DID NOT ACCEPT! Now we go further:
9.11. 2000.--4, 97 (0, 2 4, 0), 4-to 10, 1 (10 27) me then was 16 years.
25.02. 2001.--5, 27 (0, 2 4, 0)
And here one week ago I have again passed or have again taken place the control:
TTG-3, 90 (0, 2 4, 0), 4-12, 9 (10 27)
All analyses schitany from sheets, the mistake or error is excluded!
How you can prokomentirovat this situation from the medical point of view??? Function of mine a board. Glands has come to norm or rate?!
IN FACT SELF-HEALING DOES NOT HAPPEN! To what I this all:
Yes to that I do not regret that "did not eat" a thyroxine in the further (after 14 years). Here would drink all life a thyroxine and zagrobil shchitovidku! (she simply would refuse" to make own hormones, and what for in fact
There is a THYROXINE). I-can be not right.-
And so like normal. (can be
While...)
Physical trainings on yours also do not influence function a board. Glands. But when I handed over the first 3, I did not train, recently
(The comment year) I is regular 3 4 times a week
I am engaged in power or force trainings, sometimes I run.
I did not accept ANY PROTEINS And "CHEMISTRY" and I shall not accept. Now to me almost 18, body height 170,
Weight - 65, pressure 120/80 is constant. (years in 16 body height was gde-that 167, weight 59, pressure was low, even endokr. udivljalsja-95/75).
Also, when I have started to train I became
It is better to eat (5 6 times a day). And "IT" I think
Too has played not last role normalization f-tsii a board. Glands. And in general I myself feel last
Year SIMPLY SUPERB!
Voobshchem, excuse, that I to you "War and peace" here
Has written:), but it is simple so it has turned out...
And vse-taki me interests your professional
The medical point of view in occasion of change of my hormonal status in current long
Time all over again in huchshuju, and then in the best party or side (last analysis). In fact if at me a hypothyrosis shchitovidka cannot normalize itself the f-tsiju?!
In advance thanks

Krivskaja L.K.
12.06.2004, 05:39
Hello, Sergey! Certainly, I have remembered you (such opuses seldom write, and in vain). Despite of your powerful or potent "attack", me is, that to you to tell or say:
vo-the first time when function of your gland has worsened, corresponded or met to intensive puberty. During this period of the demand to a thyroid gland sharply increase also she, having problems, during this period does not maintain a load and there is a hypothyrosis. Vo-the second, you wrote nothing to me about the size of a thyroid gland (how much or as far as I remember). On logic of things, its or her volume should grow at you (unique kompensatornyj the mechanism). It to not eat well as organs of a neck are gradually squeezed, etc. and as in iron or gland there are sites (them very much like to operate surgeons...). So, if is, send the given US, already most it is interesting to me.
And in occasion of vyzdoravlenija-a question very complex or difficult. Scientists argue in this occasion (and not only at us). I read basically foreign publications and there there is no common opinion. Kto-someone speaks, that after a year of treatment it is possible to try to cancel a thyroxine, someone categorically against. In general, these questions with patients are not discussed, as all is disputable, but you very were interested or interested person with intelektom (apparently) above an average, therefore should understand: in medicine there is nothing unequivocal. The Russian school adheres to a position " more to treat is long ", but it is more iz-for girls. If pregnancy will come or step at TTG> 5, the child can be born mentally retarded (risk huge). Difficultly in this situation separately ogovarivot a question on faces of a male, it is possible or probable to them it is necessary to concern more loyally. But to answer this question, large-scale researches, instead of observation pity kuchki patients are necessary. And this time and money. So not obessudte for absence of the concrete answer.
P. S. And the given US vse-taki send (if is).

JAsnovidjashchaja
13.06.2004, 01:38
Often forget, that SHCHZH is a power center of the person, therefore if to clean or remove fuses from channels about it or her, often all problems shchitovidki leave.