PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son 27. A nasopharynx and ears our weak place...

olga
12.06.2004, 03:06
Hello the doctor!
To my son 27. A nasopharynx and ears our weak place. Hardly that at once an angina, a rhinitis, an otitis. For last year an angina with temperature 40.2 months twice hurted or were ill;were sick treated a rhinitis. Time 3 was an otitis. Doctors speak, chtou us low immunity. Whether there are any techniques zakalivanija LOR-the organs, applied at children? How still it is possible to lift immunity (IRS, immunal, derinat already tried or tasted)? In advance thanks.

Balashova T.L.
12.06.2004, 21:49
Olga, is very good immunomoduljator - bronhomunal Item To accept it or him 5 hours up to meal within 10 days are necessary on 1 capsule h once a day. Then 20 days a break, then again 10 days of reception of a preparation, again - 20 days a break, again 10 days of reception of a preparation. e. Course of treatment turns out 3 months of Special techniques zakalivanija LOR-organs is not present. Basically all is directed on rising of immunity. Still I advise you to address to the immunologist.