PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Most likely on a question which I wish to set, to you not time at...

Anna of M.
11.06.2004, 10:11
Hello! Most likely on a question which I wish to set, not time was necessary to respond you. There are many opinions in occasion of pampers. Whether it is possible to use them, how long, as they influence boys, etc. What your opinion on this bill? At us the boy 2, 5 months. In advance I thank for the answer.

The doctor Belief With.
12.06.2004, 18:03
Dear Anna! A question really rather widespread, though the answer to it or him more, than unequivocal: Pampers to use it is possible, but in the moderate quantities or amounts. I mean, that the child should not be in the Pampers constantly: as it is possible remove or take out the Pampers is more often and enable the kid pobyt golenkim, its or his skin should breathe. Then also genitals will not suffer. Also necessarily use a children's cream or the children's oiled napkins. Exception - only at night: at this time day Pampers are really irreplaceable for more or less quiet dream as mothers, and the child. From diapers available on sale I advise to prefer PAMPERS Breathing. But the earlier you will start to accustom the kid to a pot, the better. Year in an one and a half it is better to refuse Pampers absolutely. Health to you and your kid!