PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To our girl of 8 days. At it or her it is constant "kisnet" glazik (chto-t...

Tatyana and Alexander
08.06.2004, 18:20
Hello. To our girl of 8 days. At it or her it is constant "kisnet" glazik (something like white pus in a corner of an eye, sometimes all eye sticks together, yet pomoesh, cannot open eyes). Prompt, please, what is it and that to us with it or this to do or make!
Thanks!

Elena With.
09.06.2004, 11:35
Hello! At my daughter was too most, snachalo thought what is it konjuktivit and treated its or his antibiotics, but it is ineffectual, it has by the way begun when to the girl there were 13 days (almost as at you). I have bypassed a heap of doctors all spoke a miscellaneous (I live in Spain), then began to speak about an obstruction plaintive kanalchika, in Russian Internet I read that clean it or him by means of a probe, but the idea on that that in glazik girls who that will get did not give me rest, besides local doctors did not advise to hurry with this procedure, spoke that about one year the problem will disappear by itself (with the advent of slezok). We washed out glazik a normal saline solution what to wash up pus (here it is applied for an eye sight and nosikov,) directly poured on glazik (here is on sale in small packing, in Russia do not know but it is possible from pipetochki, not concerning or touching glazika to pour on it or him, it is not sick absolutely I tried or tasted, a little unexpected and cool, my daughter always screwed up the face, but did not cry) And so I would write All of you for that what to tell or say that if at your girl konjuktevit, after application of medicines all will pass or take place, if plaintive kanalchik I would advise to not excruciate the child " operation of intubation " and to continue to wash out, until then while all will pass or take place. At all of us has passed or has taken place in 3 months with small. In any case what to establish or install the reason address to the doctor, and there decide what to do or make.

Maria
10.06.2004, 11:47
And we washed out kreshchenskoj water, very effectively.

Svetlana
11.06.2004, 07:05
Hello, Tatyana and Alexander!
At my son was too most, and since a birth, it was is connected with pollution and ssuzheniem the plaintive channel. I washed out all successively, including medicines which recommended vrach-the oculist from an out-patient department... Nothing has helped or assisted, and then in 3 months to us have appointed or nominated a lavage... In what procedure I consists do not know, as in Morozovskoj to hospital where we have arrived at me have taken away the child for 5 minutes, and have then born or have then taken out shouting..., in 5 minutes I have calmed it or him and more we did not recollect this neprijatnsti and the eye did not suppurate any more! I think, that first of all it is necessary for you to address to the oculist, and if the lavage will be appointed or nominated to not be frightened this procedure...
Yours faithfully,
Svetlana

Svetlana
12.06.2004, 16:45
Hello, Tatyana and Alexander!
At my son was too most, and since a birth, it was is connected with pollution and ssuzheniem the plaintive channel. I washed out all successively, including medicines which recommended vrach-the oculist from an out-patient department... Nothing has helped or assisted, and then in 3 months to us have appointed or nominated a lavage... In what procedure I consists do not know, as in Morozovskoj to hospital where we have arrived at me have taken away the child for 5 minutes, and have then born or have then taken out shouting..., in 5 minutes I have calmed it or him and more we did not recollect this neprijatnsti and the eye did not suppurate any more! I think, that first of all it is necessary for you to address to the oculist, and if the lavage will be appointed or nominated to not be frightened this procedure...
Yours faithfully,
Svetlana