PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently! Prompt please, than it is possible to help or assist the child during before visit...

Sally
01.06.2004, 15:00
Urgently! Prompt please, than it is possible to help or assist the child during before visit to the doctor - at a daughter (3 years) diarrhea two days ago has begun, I all over again thought what is it time or temporary frustration, diarrhea has stopped at 12 o'clock, and yesterday has again renewed, thus there was a dermal rash which looks or appears as numerous stings of a mosquito in one place, with an erubescence around of a site of a rash. Blisters appear and disappear on different sites of a body, all over again were on a chin and a breast, and now when the daughter has woken up among night, I have found out them on legs or foots and a back, and on a chin and a breast they have disappeared even in the evening. Temperatures are not present, rvory are not present, basically no other frustration are present. Tomorrow I shall go to the doctor, but would like foreknow that I can to make now, and these dermal rashes, and diarrhea too are how much dangerous. Thanks for the answer all who will respond.

Bolshakova M.A.
05.06.2004, 04:41
With dermal vysyvanijami to the doctor do not go!!! The doctor should come to you. Try more poit the child (it is desirable regidronom). If at the child is not present allertita it or him violently to feed it is not necessary. It is possible to eat kissel, a boiled rice on water, supy-mashed potatoes, suharik...

The anonym
06.06.2004, 23:31
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, there where we live (Beneljuks), doctors go on the house only to seriously ill patients who cannot move. To the doctor go and with dermal rashes, and with other other sores, and nobody thinks what is it actually incorrectly, such here system.

Bolshakova M.A.
10.06.2004, 06:41
And if you have infected vetrjanokoj??? It would be pleasant to you?

child
12.06.2004, 16:36
Certainly it is not pleasant but what to do or make, I in fact cannot struggle one against all system. Called today to the doctor, to me vniamtelno have listened and have told or said the child to not result or bring, wait see you tomorrow, if there will be a deterioration then to come on reception. But at us, thanks God, improvement - diarrhea is not present, and the eruption though appears, but not in such sizes (I do not know as correctly to tell or say) as yesterday. The doctor has told or said that diarrhea can be caused or called by a virus and is sometimes better allow to leave to this virus an organism, but to watch or keep up that that the child received enough of a liquid. Here in drugstores even there are no medicines for diarrhea for children of such age, I today all the morning long ran from one drugstore in another. Have told or said, that at very serious cases to children write out antibiotics, but at us an easy or a light;a mild case and nothing is necessary to us. Certainly, I in a shock, searched for something homeopathic, have found only drops for improvement of job of an intestine (for small detok). Here the eruption disturbs me, but time have told or said to wait see you tomorrow, what to me remains?