PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I yesterday with the daughter was at teskogo the neurologist and he has written diagnosis PEP cht...

Evgenie
11.06.2004, 01:28
I yesterday with the daughter was at teskogo the neurologist and he has written diagnosis PEP what is it such moreover he has written out many nyxes and lekarst govarit that at the child the tonus of muscles that the child not derizh a head (to the child 2 months) and in books I prochel is strongly raised or increased that the child starts to try to hold a head from 3 months and more govarit the doctor that the child stonovitsja on nosochki instead of on pjatochku if I would be possible could send otskanirovanye sheets of a hospital card of the child on el. adress that you posmatreli also were defined or determined and more it would be desirable that posmatreli prescriptions which have written out to the child in my opinion these are very strong medicines and to give or allow it is not necessary to their child.

Ishche the doctor has told or said that at the child almost children's tserebronialnyj poralich though in my opinion the child quite healthy.
Mine el. adress evolik@mail. ru

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.06.2004, 13:06
It is better to you to show the child to other doctor internally. On extracts it is impossible to define or determine a status of a tonus. A calendar of development of skills of the child can look or see on www. mama. ru.