PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I already asked you in occasion of wrong derzhanija g...

Dasha
12.06.2004, 02:04
The dear doctor! I already asked you in occasion of wrong derzhanija heads at the daughter (holds it or her not directly, and it is a little having inclined to the right the most part of time, hotch can hold exactly, and even to the left). But as it nevertheless does not pass or take place 4 months, I very much worry and have decided to show a daughter to the orthopedist once again. The awful turn and to not wait. Please, calm me. The QUESTION such: it in fact can be connected only with not absolutely correct body height of muscles? Whether it is possible or probable, what is it something with cervical vertebra or vertebrae that doctors at the newborn have noticed, not subsequently the orthopedist at survey in 2 months (we then have complained, that the child deozhit 1 brachium above another, t. To. She yet did not hold a head in any way, and we have not understood, what is it not a brachium, and a head), then our children's doctor (which has told or said, what is it happens, then passes or takes place and has written out medical gymnastics). In fact movements in a joint are saved, means, and cervical vertebra or vertebrae should be by way of? I know, a question "sumasshedshchoj" mummies, however respond, please, simply what opinion at you, and differently I shall get exhausted, while we shall wait turns at the orthopedist. In advance many thanks!

Lanj
12.06.2004, 12:49
Dear Dasha, I so have understood, that you showed the girl in 2 months to the orthopedist. And he has not found congenital muscular krivoshei. It is probable, the unique reason of your trouble. I shall tell or say to you attributes, and you compare. The reason muscular krivoshei can be or disturbance of development grudinokljuchichnosostsevidnoj muscles at different stages of fetal development, or its or her damage during sorts or labors. Vsledstvii cicatrical changes the muscle loses the elastance, becomes dense and truncated. The basic attribute zabolevanija-a unilateral immovability grudinokljuchichnosostsevidnoj muscles. External projavlenie-an inclination of a head aside the changed muscle and turn of the face in the opposite party or side. Dissymmetric position of brachiums, and then a rachiocampsis joins it or this. Compare. But by yours opisaniju-at you the forecast favorable. For your child correct massage, bracing of a neck and a dream on correct to a side is very important. If you do not do or make massage, I shall tell or say to you as it or him to do or make. Not otchaivaites, with your child all is reperable. And 4 mesjatsa-it not term, it is necessary to be reserved by patience.