PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Uv. The doctor. I already wrote to you, in occasion of that the child is abrupt...

Elena of M
12.06.2004, 00:47
Hello Uv. The doctor. I already wrote to you, in occasion of that the child twists a head here and there. (2, 3.) You have responded, is what is it similar on neurotic navjazchevoe movement. Most likely it indeed, t. To. The child very emotional, erethitic and nervous. Has now noticed (3 days ago), that became peretaptyvatsja from a leg or foot on a leg or foot. For example when we wait the lift or when cries costs or stands. It too that that with nerves? How of this all to get rid? At the neurologist we are observed since a birth, t. To there were serious labors, a hypoxia, disturbance TSNS the early period vostanovlenija. The boy develops well, but that to us to do or make with these neurotic statuses. For last 4 months, according to the neuropathologist have spent on drink or saw through both valerjanku and glitsin and mixture with tsitralju, and for prophylaxis Cavintonum. All drank or saw on a month, but nothing varied in general. As bud that we drink nothing. Now I give Magne 6 it is already hollow month and result too any, even a dose has raised or increased posovetovshis with you. The neuropathologist has written out on 1/2, and I give on one in day. How to be? Whether it means, what at it or him such nervous system and anything with it or this will not do or make? This all will pass or take place then with the years?, (peretaptyvaetsja, twists a head, becomes hysterical on nonsense, very much not patient,) or there are kikie that ways to him to help or assist? If the psychologist you could not prompt good if know is necessary to us. Here on a site the psychologist is not pleasant to me (under answers). Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.06.2004, 11:27
The psychologist is really necessary. And just on a site here very good expert.