PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my daughter of 8 months and from 6 months she sits till 18 o'clock...

Julia
10.06.2004, 11:23
The dear doctor! To my daughter of 8 months and from 6 months she sits till 18 o'clock with the nurse (we with the husband work). The child very sociable and smiling and with the nurse to her it is good. The nurse is engaged only in the child: feeds, changes pampers, walks, reads to the child. The nurse young (30 years), unmarried, childless - probably because externally unattractive (full) and any "near". Sometimes it seems to me, that she has stopped in the development and culture gde-that at teenage age. Earlier she could eat our products, leave after herself a mug dirty, rebuke me (" And you have washed arms or hand? " Is I to her usually I remind). We with the husband very much raged iz-for it or this and I had to talk to her very tactfully. I have explained to her, what is it our family, here our orders and rules, that she should consult in all on me (as to the house and the child), that in this house the mistress - I, that we did not expect to feed 3 go the person and if she would like something to take from products - she should ask sanctions (in the household plan there were many claims to her). After conversation this problem was resolved. But the husband has started to be jealous of her the child. Speaks, that she is too adhered to our daughter, that zealously watches or keeps up her even when she with us. It is not pleasant to him, that the daughter is pleased, when she comes, pulls to her handles (speaks, that when its or his mum comes - the child cries and it is hidden for me). I explain, that its or his mum sees the grand daughter very seldom, therefore and such reaction... For me the main emotional status of the child. I am quiet, when I know, that my child is quiet and happy. My husband constantly " warms up me ", speaks, that the daughter can name its or her mum. I patiently explain to him, as such happens, she small still to understand up to the extremity or end, that she will speak... He insists, that I since September have found other nurse for the child. And I do not know how to be... With this nurse we have passed or have taken place through much, I to her have already told all, she knows all about the child, about its or her habits, interests, a regimen of day, feeding, a dream... And the new nurse should tell all anew.
I ask kak-that prokomentirovat our situation and to answer some questions: 1) Than strong attachment of the nurse to the child can "threaten"?
2) whether It is possible for the child to harm in the psychological plan from change of the nurse in 10 11 months? (it most of all excites me)
3) whether it is Enough to look after simply at this age the child and to read to him books and verses or it is necessary to develop it or him by any techniques?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Natasha
10.06.2004, 18:20
We have replaced the nurse (badly addressed with the child). At the moment at us the nurse from whom the child behaves approximately also as yours malyshka. At first I have caught myself that I am jealous a little, but have then understood, that if to the child it is so good with the nurse, thanks God. The nurse means likes the child, instead of performs the job only for money. And that who well concerns to my child, that can forgive or excuse small flaws.

Pisarenko N.A.
11.06.2004, 05:40
1. Threaten basically it can to the nurse, instead of you. It is natural, if the nurse is sincerely healthy. 2. Yes, can. 3. Enough, the love and caress of parents is still simply necessary.
On your place, I would wait to change the nurse for these reasons. The feeling of jealousy can arise as reaction to insufficient quantity or amount of time which parents in a status to give the child. Try is as more as possible explanatory or sensible to use that time, when you together. And certainly, the nurse should " leave in a shadow ", when series parents. I am afraid, your problem also that she truly not so clever woman. You are right that she should make terms precisely.

Julia
12.06.2004, 06:11
The dear doctor, thanks you for the answer!!! You have helped or assisted me to convince my husband!!!!