PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ours 13 monthly son pochemu-that some days wakes up at night successively...

Julia
11.06.2004, 23:02
Ours 13 monthly son pochemu-that some days wakes up at night successively and nearby 2 h hours does not sleep. Goes for a drive from one position and another, tries to fall asleep, as the adult. e. Will lay down in one position, eyes will close and tries to fall asleep, but pochemu-that is impossible to it or him... And, he does not cry, and all does or makes silently, diligently. Not slazit from a bed also does not go to play, that is good. But we in any way shall not understand, why at it or him insomnia such. A teeth at it or him 8 pieces with 8 and meschnogo age. In the afternoon something does not gnaw how he did or made earlier when at it or him these first teeth climbed. There was such case one week ago: I have dropped opened or open to bank with yoghurt on kitchen or cuisine and yoghurt has dropped out and has spread on all kitchen or cuisine. The son has seen, wished to approach or suit. And yoghurt fat, it was possible to fall, having slipped. I a strict voice have punished to him to not approach or suit and go to play a room. Unusual to me, certainly, there was a voice (t. e. In normal conditions I with it or him so do not talk). I spoke approximately sledushchee (no trouble, but all can you will see in it or this kriminal: " do not go here!, do not touch or tamper with! Go to a room play! " He kak-that bojazno zahnykal, as though is a little been frightened also has bypassed a pool and to me, on other extremity or end of kitchen or cuisine. Has risen behind my back and looked at yoghurt which laid on a floor, continuing it is a little pohnykivat. Can, this case has impressed it or him? In my voice certainly, there was an alarm, but is not long, I quickly wiped all and already easy tried to explain to him, that has occured or happened. Approximately since then he wakes up at night and does not sleep, is direct insomnia any. Such never was, even when the first 8 teeth climbed. Advise what to do or make. I wish travku to make to him for baths and to have a drink. What is, except for Valeriana? I know, that Leonurus (for drink), but he tastes bitter, hardly the son will accept it or him. Fennel and any mint will fit? A camomile? In advance I thank for advice or councils.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.06.2004, 05:00
Will pass or take place, do not interfere and not suetites, it's OK. Walk More, play, that for a day the child has splashed out more energies.