PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is more than thanks for your answer on February, 10th. At me still a small question on in...

natasha
11.06.2004, 09:46
It is more than thanks for your answer on February, 10th. At me still a small question in occasion of that zhe-though the apparatus has given out to us automatically an inscription "myocardial infarction" (for adults) and I try to not pay attention on eto-but itself the doctor vse-taki the Hypoxia lateral stenki-has written in the conclusion " seems perednej-a myocardium " Like as at children it happens (at us the open oval window of 3 mm). Govorit-if not projdet-will appoint or nominate preparations of a magnesium and a potassium. But in fact gipoksija-it is serious enough, whether it is possible to manage one vitamins B 5 mes? Whether happens that, whether the child can die? Whether and voobshche-there can be at the baby an infarct? Whether and often the ooze happens at such age gipoksija-terribly it and than is treated? My daughter eats for a two, fine itself feels and recovers very well. .esli would be more problemy-probably, she would not have appetite and would began to grow thin, whether so it? Simply I very much experience (it is the afterthought, me 36 years and 3 years of treatment for sterility or barrenness).. . Yes, still voprosik-and whether it is possible to do or make inoculations at a hypoxia? Thanks for the answer. pozhalujsta-do not send me at once to vracham-I with all I consult in process of vozmozhnosti-it would be desirable to hear your opinion simply...

Tutelman K.M.
11.06.2004, 23:28
Very hardly objanjat the diagnoses put by other doctors and "to guess" the reasons on which this or that dignoz has been put. There is no concept of "hypoxia" of an electrocardiogram to diagnostics. Most likely you have disturbances of processes repoljarizatsii, which at adults are connected with the ischemic phenomena (in particular a myocardial infarction) at children they in some abductions can be considered or examined;surveyed in general as a variant of norm or rate, but can and to be connected with vegetative dysfunction, elektrolditnymi disturbances, dystrophic changes in a myocardium. For statement of the diagnosis it is necessary to see the child, results of inspection (an electrocardiogram, EhoKG, etc.)
Cases of myocardial infarctions at thoracal children are extremely rare and are in most cases connected with developmental anomalies of coronary arteries (abnormal othozhdenie, etc.).
As to other questions: Open Company is not contraindication to carrying out of inoculations; a vitamin therapy it is certainly good, but is not clear that we treat, if a hypovitaminosis, just right, and if Open Company or "hypoxia" for effect do not wait.