PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son five years. At present he has no practically what imm...

Sergey
11.06.2004, 10:47
To my son five years. At present he has no practically what immunity to illnesses or diseases. The probable reason of it or this is that he very badly eats. In the morning - a sandwich with tea or a porridge, in the afternoon - macaroni with sosiskoj, and in the evening again a porridge. It proceeds the second year. And all this in quantity or amount suitable for the child 1, 5 years. He does not eat vegetables fruit, short of 1/2 apples in a week. He does not wish to try or taste that new and how to induce it or him it to do I do not know. To the son it is fast in school, and he starts to lag behind contempoparies not only in physical development, but also in mental. What to do or make I do not know.

Krivskaja L.K.
11.06.2004, 22:16
Sergey, business not in meal. If the child will eat that you have listed, he will not lag behind, at least, in mental development. If those otstavnie is available, show the child to the pediatrist, the children's psychoneurologist.