PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In results of a x-ray film t/joints of mine 9...

Olga
03.06.2004, 16:54
The dear doctor! In results of a x-ray film t/joints of mine 9 ti month of the daughter it is written, that atsebuljarnye angles are peer 16 and 25 gr., kernels or cores of ossification are generated in norm or rate, roofs are generated insufficiently (digits any it is not specified). To us have established or installed splint Vilenskogo in position Lorentz 2, have appointed or nominated massage, paraffin, a magnet. Whether treatment and what size atsetabuljarnyh angles is correctly appointed or nominated should be at our age? In advance thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
03.06.2004, 22:25
CHto-something bolshaj a difference in atsetabuljarnyh angles. I should look itself at a picture - some doctors incorrectly do or make gaugings.

Olga
06.06.2004, 15:27
I too doubted of gaugings, in 5 months angles were on 33 everyone. But we live not in Moscow, and at us 2 orthopedists from different out-patient departments have told or said, that all is correct with angles, and treatment have appointed or nominated practically identical, independently from each other.

Porohnja V.S.
10.06.2004, 12:37
Any splints a dislocation to not cure - the functional plaster bandage of months on 6 8 is necessary.

Olga
11.06.2004, 03:41
We do not have dislocations! Joints on a place.

Porohnja V.S.
11.06.2004, 10:27
Kakzhe you do not have dislocation if atsetabuljarnyj the angle is peer to 16 degrees???? You not the doctor and consequently cannot know, what is it is called as a dislocation.