PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I had such problem. The child (3 j a class) one of these days prish...

Lida
10.06.2004, 02:30
The doctor, I had such problem.
The child (3 j a class) one of these days has come from school and, being dared or laughing, has told to me, that he now knows, that such "sex". I have asked it or him to specify, and he has given out me the exact description of the sexual certificate or act. It appears, in shkolnoj to library on a table the book, rakskrytaja on the page devoted to this subjects laid.
He did not develop this subject more, - an extreme measure, while.
How to me correctly to conduct in the circumstances?
Whether Nuzhno-with it or him to spend any conversation, to buy or purchase any literature, or easier or simply to forget about this conversation?
Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
11.06.2004, 00:30
Normally. He shows, that it or him this subject interests, and that he would like to have an opportunity to talk to you about it or this. Prepare for conversations. It is very good, t. To. Shows, that he trusts you. It is possible to tell or say, what is it normal interest, it occurs or happens to all children at its or his age and if there will be questions or to him it will be necessary for you chto-l. To tell, let does not hesitate to address. Special children's encyclopedias itd are good.

Lida
11.06.2004, 05:57
Many thanks!