PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the child 1 year 4 mes, in 1 year 1 mes were on survey, have put...

Tatyana
09.06.2004, 16:46
Hello! To the child 1 year 4 mes, in 1 year 1 mes were on survey, have diagnosed a hyperopia + 3, 5 on one eye and + 5, 5 on other. Dress to us glasses or spots. Whether so it is necessary now, and is possible or probable, what vision will be corrected with the years? (for example, till 3 years there is a formation)

Marrying
10.06.2004, 16:01
We your coevals and last week were at the regional oculist. Too has put a hyperopia + 2 and + 1, 5 has told or said that a hyperopia at children of our age - norm or rate and ordered to seem only in 2 years. I here the same question the flaunter, but in other conference (" the child from a year up to three ") on a site 7ya. ru mummies have sent me and I from them have born or have taken out a heap of consolatory answers the following that it is impossible to watch TV, till 3 years to learn or teach reading, the bill and the letter, and so that's all right.

Gorlacheva L.I.
11.06.2004, 04:31
By 12 months the norm or rate considers a hyperopia up to 1, 5 - 2, 0 diopters. At higher degrees of a hyperopia disturbance of correct development of visual system is possible or probable. Dropping vision is not excluded. Consider, that your child has a risk of development of a strabismus. I do not advise you to wait up to 3 h for years, any actions need to be undertaken already now.