PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Daughters 4 years, the temperature 38.7 at night has risen. After a suppository...

Olja
07.06.2004, 15:41
Hello. Daughters 4 years, the temperature 38.7 at night has risen. After a suppository efferalgan 300 mg slept. Was 39.4 in the morning, after a candle slept up to 37.2. After a day time dream was 39.7, but it is fast slept up to 39.3 as soon as it or her have undressed or undresse about have wiped a body water with Acetum. Three years ago after the heat at the daughter longly kept was acute pilonefrit, now it is a little uvelichina left renal lohanka. Now the doctor has diagnosed ORVI, has appointed or nominated spray Geksoral and suppositories Viferon 1, whether but it is not confident it is necessary to accept Amoksiklav (necessarily at the bad analysis wet). Urine on the analysis we shall hand over only tomorrow. If after each recession of temperature, she will raise or increase more than was, whether it is necessary to give an antibiotic not waiting results of the analysis of urine?

Olja
10.06.2004, 02:52
I look, Olga, that you give much the reference. You have a medical education? To me hotetsja to learn or find out opinion of other doctor because I not so trust our pediatrist.