PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon 1. The child 1, 5 mes is on the mixed feeding (Mame...

Natalia
02.06.2004, 21:11
Good afternoon
1. The child 1, 5 mes is on the mixed feeding (Mamex). Whether It is possible to define or determine on what at the child a diathesis (rashes on shekah) - on thoracal milk or on an admixture?
It can is possible to exclude thoracal milk for any period? If yes - that on how much days. Through how much days prohodt rashes after have cleaned or removed pishevoj allergen
2. Whether it is possible for the child tokago to give age Agushu (yogurt) (on itself it is written with 0 mes)
Thanks

Mum of the kid
06.06.2004, 11:03
More likely on an admixture if you do not eat something allergenic... Vobshchem, there are no strict rules when should pass or take place a rash, but exception of thoracal milk - - to mine, the inferior way. To replace an admixture it is possible only from the sanction of the allergist, I think... Vobshchem, descend or go to the allergist, differently will get confused, and time so has early begun, can be then worse. And on a background of rashes anything new do not enter, can become worse. Yogurt will wait

Albanova V.I.
09.06.2004, 20:34
First of all, it is necessary to reconsider closely or attentively own diet and to exclude many products. If improvement will not be, it is necessary to exclude milk or dairy products (an admixture replace on soya, and at itself from a diet exclude all milk or dairy). And yogurt while to enter it is not necessary