PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make, please? To the girl 2, 5 years, nosik do not breathe, work...

Anzhella
31.05.2004, 22:12
Prompt what to do or make, please? To the girl 2, 5 years, nosik do not breathe, it is difficult smorkatsja (3 days). ENT speaks an edema inside. Never neglected manual of the doctor, but now in poliklinnike the nightmare is created: everything, at everyone chihe, at once appoint or nominate to prick an antibiotic. How to facilitate respiration and to remove or take off an edema without an antibiotic? Can eat national agents, what that lavages? Thanks.

The anonym
04.06.2004, 15:41
Anzhella, porobujte to wash out nosik tea from a camomile, and to inject into each nostril of 3 5 times in day homeopathic spray Euforbiumkompozitum. I think, that will help or assist. 9 ti to the monthly kid it helps or assists mine.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 23:05
When my girl had a rhinitis the doctor has advised to dig in or instill in a nose thoracal milk that has very well helped or assisted. And safely and cheaply.

Creambird
09.06.2004, 18:33
To wash out it is possible fizrastvorom, akvamarisom, a camomile then it is obligatory to dig in or instill 3 times a day vasoconstrictive. And thoracal milk is harmful, it perfect medium for duplication of bacteria if the interferon is required, is better than it or him and to drip. But references lora to neglect it is impossible - complications of diseases ENT organs are very dangerous.